Our Field Service personnel have vast global experience in operating, maintaining and overhauling the array of machinery and equipment used in oil and gas production.
From reciprocating, centrifugal and screw compressors, to gas and diesel engines, turbochargers, cylinders and pumps. Our wide range of services include:
- Shop Services & contract operation & maintenance for 24/7 support
- Emergency repair work
- Mid-Cycle, Major Overhauls & Engine Exchange
- Warranty Issues
- Operation and Maintenance Staffing
- Steam clean and paint
- Tooling for equipment repair and record toning
- Repair, Paint and all Field Service of New & Reconditioned Equipment
- Welding, Repairs and Heat Treat Oven
- Storage of critical Assemblies and Spares
- CNC engineered parts
Be it an individual component or a whole gas processing facility, we can provide a complete ‘end to end’ technical support plan.
By taking into account all factors including weather, location, landscape and suitability of equipment, our qualified applications engineers can propose bespoke solutions to maximize production, reliability, safety and profitability.